It’s Laser Season! How to Plan Your Treatments Albuquerque, NM
You know the laser treatments that have been on your wish list since the beginning of the year? It’s finally the perfect time to treat yourself! Around AlluraDerm MD Med Spa, fall is also known as “laser season.” As you may know, lasers and the sun do not mix, making the colder months an ideal time to go under the laser and heal away from direct sunlight. With our state-of-the-art laser treatments at your fingertips, you can enjoy renewed, rejuvenated, radiant skin that lasts!
One thing to keep in mind is that you often need a series of laser treatments to achieve optimal results. With downtime, number of treatments and timeline of results to consider, it’s important to plan out your appointments ASAP — and we’re here to help you do just that!
Let’s break it down by treatment:
Fraxel® for treating fine lines and wrinkles, acne and surgical scars, age spots, sun damage and more on the face, neck, chest and hands.
● Downtime: Minimal; a few days.
● Number of treatments: Generally, three to five sessions spaced about two to four weeks apart.
● Timeline of results: Improvements are immediate and progressive, with optimal results appearing in two to three months.
Clear + Brilliant® for renewing and refreshing skin texture, improving skin tone and radiance and reducing the appearance of pores, acne, scarring and hyperpigmentation.
● Downtime: Little to none.
● Number of treatments: On average, four to six treatments, though you may choose to undergo regular treatments as part of your overall skin care regimen.
● Timeline of results: Softer and brighter skin will be revealed within a week or two after your first treatment and can last for months.
IPL photofacial for treating red spider veins, redness and rosacea, brown spots, age spots, sunspots, scar coloration and more on the face, hands, neck, shoulders and back.
● Downtime: Little to none.
● Number of treatments: A series of sessions at two-week intervals, depending on your skin care needs and goals. Maintenance photofacials as part of your overall skin care regimen can help keep your glow going strong over the long term.
● Timeline of results: Skin improvements will appear a few days after your treatment, with optimal results appearing in the following weeks.
Laser hair removal for reducing unwanted hair growth on all areas of the body, including the underarms, chest, stomach, back, arms, legs and bikini area.
● Downtime: None.
● Number of treatments: A series of multiple treatments are necessary for optimal results, typically performed four to six weeks apart.
● Timeline of results: With each treatment in your series, you will notice the hair that regrows is thinner, lighter and less numerous.